Direct access

Are you a new member from Brush-Land or by Forumotion? You can have many options for your account! Register right now on the new Brush-Land!

Login

• I have forgot my password | Register

Register

• Weak
    Normal
    Strong

Puregroups.inc

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to install your theme (FM)

Irian
How to install your theme (FM) Empty
Published by Irian
Post published on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:24 pm

http://puregroups.co.cc

drobga921 wrote:
Attention Members of Forumotion!

If you're wondering how to install your new theme, this is the correct place for you! Below you can find a tutorial on how to find your theme.

Step One

You've chosen your theme and you're ready to install it. Follow the link in the Theme Thread to Hitskin.com, and install the theme. Make sure that your forum is set to the Theme Version before you install.

Step Two

Once your theme is installed, you will need to edit the theme templates. You can do this by going to: Display -> Templates. Copy the codes listed on the 'Templates needed' list, because the templates will differ between themes.

Step Three

Once this step is done, make sure that you check to see if any images are needed. Link the images in your Pictures settings. Found in Display -> Pics Management -> Advanced

Step Four

Double check to see if there are any javascripts that you need to upload on your forum. Chances are there won't be anything you need to upload, but if there is, make sure to upload it to your Javascripts on the final tab of your forum.

Step Five

Preview your forum to make sure everything looks right. If you have any concerns that it is not correct, PM a Themer to check for you.

---

If you have any more questions. Please feel free to ask!

!Boxer
Published by !Boxer
Post published on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm

thanks for the tutorial man! 8F

Irian
Published by Irian
Post published on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:16 pm

http://puregroups.co.cc

Well it's not mine... ;)

Published by Sponsored content
Post published on

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ForumotionPuregroupsKalleankafansite - Ankornas paradisHow to install your theme (FM) Eng1011Kalleankafansite - Ankornas paradis