Direct access

Are you a new member from Brush-Land or by Forumotion? You can have many options for your account! Register right now on the new Brush-Land!

Login

• I have forgot my password | Register

Register

• Weak
    Normal
    Strong

Puregroups.inc

You are not connected. Please login or register

Webzart forum

Irian
Webzart forum Empty
Published by Irian
Post published on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:15 pm

http://puregroups.co.cc

Sanket wrote: WebArtzForum
"The Art of WebDesigning"

About me

what's your name?
Sanket
how old are you?
27 Years
where do you live?
India
what is your dream?
To make myself & the people around me happy by various means.
which are your hobbies?
Playing Soccer, Watching Arsenal Games, Playing Computer games, Surfing the Internet & Photography !
What do you want to do in the future?
Start my own Company to make loads of money ;)
How did you discover forumotion
I was on a forumotion forum, wherein i thought i could start my own forum too. So i just created a forum.
How did you become staffer on forumotion?
Well, i never intended to become one called as a staffer. What was exciting for me was the appreciation we got after we helped people. Thats what i work for. I don't work for forumotion, i work to earn people's appreciation.
and how do you become staffer on webartz?
Well, I and ankillien together started WebArtz :)

About WebArtz Forum
Your the founder of the XXX forum, What do you wanna achieve with it?
A community wherein we could help people build their websites & achieve their aspirations.
I see its a Very Active community , How you handle that?
Its absolutely because of the members. We as staff don't handle the community, the members do. Its just like democracy. Every member has their equal say. We just take up their suggestions & try to work on them but without forgetting our principles which we have imagined.
Did you do all the work?
Well, ankillien & me both started the forum together. We work equally, but in different fields. I am more so on the promotion, advertising side of the forum & ankillien works on the technical side. Also, we have had many knowledgable & skilled staff members without whose help we could not have realised our dream.
So, What gave you idea to start a Forum?
It was a random decision. Both, ankillien's & my earlier forums did not work out as good as we had imagined. So we thought, why not start a community together?
How long does the Forum exist?
Its been there since 7th Dec 2009
Last question , Any Plans in the future for the Forum?
We work on suggestions given by our members. So the suggestions are our plans in the future of the forum.
Any last words to pure-members?
Members suggestions should be given the foremost importance, however accepting the suggestions should be totally only if you have your principles for the forum in accordance with. Firstly, decide on your forum's principles. Then shape your forum based on the suggestions members give.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ForumotionPuregroupsKalleankafansite - Ankornas paradisWebzart forum Eng1011Kalleankafansite - Ankornas paradis