Direct access

Are you a new member from Brush-Land or by Forumotion? You can have many options for your account! Register right now on the new Brush-Land!

Login

• I have forgot my password | Register

Register

• Weak
    Normal
    Strong

Puregroups.inc

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puregroups - the first review

Irian
Puregroups - the first review Empty
Published by Irian
Post published on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 pm

http://puregroups.co.cc

Puregroups - the first review Yfr214
Puregroups

Puregroups - the first review Purple11 Graphics & Design/Theme & Layout - Rating: Excellent
    To start off I would like to say that your forum has been heavily modified by css and some html since your forum version is PunBB and also your navigation bars,log in, and your chat box. The colors are great for reading, however, the background looks a little too black. Try perhaps a subtle pattern in the black, or even find a snazzier background altogether. This will greatly improve the already very good appeal of your board.. Your chatbox looks simillar design as the chatbox of facebook and it is excellent. however you did add an icon so it is perfect on your forum design. second your forum cagetories and sub forums almost all of them are like multi forums. The forum icons are great - very modern and intuitive. The only suggestion I could make would be for the Coding Category icons. They look a little too similar so try to make them a little easier to differentiate. Your navigation bar I would say it has a perfect design. but i just also 1 suggestion since i saw your forum usergroups that dosent' have design i would suggest that you make it creative so it will look good and perfect. Finally, watch out for the widgets, which block the forums. Add more distance between the widgets and the forum so the two don't overlap. Overall, I am very very impressed with the excellent design of your forum. Great job and keep up the hard work!

Verrell123
Published by Verrell123
Post published on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 am

Congratulation puregroups! ;)

Nick
Published by Nick
Post published on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:03 am

Congrads also!

Published by Sponsored content
Post published on

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ForumotionPuregroupsKalleankafansite - Ankornas paradisPuregroups - the first review Eng1011Kalleankafansite - Ankornas paradis