Direct access

Are you a new member from Brush-Land or by Forumotion? You can have many options for your account! Register right now on the new Brush-Land!

Login

• I have forgot my password | Register

Register

• Weak
    Normal
    Strong

Puregroups.inc

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puregroups - second review

Puregroups - second review Empty
Published by Guest
Post published on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Free ForuMotion Service

Puregroups - second review Yfr214
Puregroups

Puregroups - second review Red12 General Review - Rating: Poor
    For your current site activity levels, you have too many usergroups and staff. Combine or remove unnecessary groups to give your forum a cleaner look. You have only 30 members and about 350 messages. Given that your site's design is at its final stage (which is short for "good enough to impress members"), it's time for you to go out there and attract users to your website! Create a Facebook page, Promote your site here in Forum Promotion if you haven't done so already, and spread your site's name far and wide. Go on different design and support sites to recruit members who will be more than happy to discuss and contribute quality content to your board.

Puregroups - second review Purple11 Graphics & Layout - Rating: Excellent
    I'd like to congratulate you on your Excellent rating! I can't remember the last time anyone earned an Excellent in Graphics from me yet. Your logo is absolutely perfect and professional. The NavBar is excellent and I love the little buttons at the bottom of the screen, along with the Facebook styled chatbox. As I move my eyes down from the banner, I see a little too much blank space between the banner and the first forum category ("About Puregroups"). Either add something in there or remove the blank space altogether for a better look.
    Great job with the background.

As I scroll down, I see your beautiful, first-rate graphics in your forum sections and plenty of evidence of the exceptional coding of your website.

Your entire site is contemporary, modern, and stunning and the design simply blew me away. This is exactly how a website should look. You have possibly the best forum design I have seen thus far and I congratulate you for the excellent work!

Keep up the superlative job!

Regards and best of luck,
Empire_1
Puregroups - second review 97345910

Forum Review Supplied By: Empire_1
Note: Please be reminded that members are not allowed to use this template for reviewing as it is reserved for the staff only. Thank you.
Cordially,
The ForuMotion Team

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ForumotionPuregroupsKalleankafansite - Ankornas paradisPuregroups - second review Eng1011Kalleankafansite - Ankornas paradis